Friday, August 3, 2012

Powerful Hallucinogen - Love



The most powerful hallucinogen in this planet is called Love. 
Highly addictive! you will see and hear things that don't exist
 - Paulo Coelho



I had been fan of Paulo Coelho from the time I started reading 'The Alchemist', few years before.  However, after he has became active on facebook recently, he posted this wonderful thought on his wall and I couldn't wait to share it along my friend list.  This has define Love from a very realistic angle and no doubt young people will never agree to it, till they reach to my age.  

Sharing this on blog to make it a remembrance of the fact that after I shared this thought on the facebook, I heard about two heartbreaking relationships, which I thought could never turn sour.  

May God Bless All !!! Amen !!!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...