Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time... plz go slow

Most things in life come unexpected, so this morning...  

Woke up early both me and my wife and she decided to make a super cup of hot tea.  It was amazing weather post rain last night and with tea and wonderful conversion about the world we live in, our lives and lives of people we know, I felt it was one of that small pebbles of life, a memory worth cherishing... Tuning on to Radio One and listening to evergreen songs in background added the much needed spice to the atmosphere... 

Well I have always heard from elders telling to get up early from bed and enjoy the nature around us and I almost enjoyed this after long time.  A thought cross my mind, can't we tell time to go slow.. there are still numerous memories to be created and cherished...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...