Saturday, January 7, 2012

Imagination & Knowledge!

Imagination & Knowledge


Knowledge and Imagination are two heavy words which can start a debate anywhere, anytime.  However, this post is more close to my heart because this is what I have believed fright from my engineering days.  This lines by Albert Einstein were encrypted in my minds much earlier in my college life, because I understood that only by mugging-up stuff one cannot be fully satisfied. Yes, one can be successful (again its relative to in individuals), but not fully satisfied.

These words, in a different kind of poster, stayed for almost 5 years on my room door, planting this idea in my mind deep enough to live by it.  Today, I feel, I ventured into so many different shoes that life offered me, I think this was the idea which gave me strength every time I had to take decision.

Truly said by this word... you can gain knowledge by enormous sources, but you can only imagine through yourself. Thanks to Competition Success Review (CSR) for introducing me to such a wonderful words :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...