Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Excellent Food @ Wadeshwar, Pune

With counting last days at KPMG, I am also travelling a lot... thanks to e-gov project I am upto nowday...

Today I had been to this wonderful place on FC Road, Pune called Wadeshwar, a very good restaurant or should i say an hang out place.  I had as usual asked for the special items to my host and we ended up taking Kothmirwada and Thalipeth.... Yepppp!!!! specailly the Thalipeth...

In evening, I again visited the same place in the evening and had some P**** Dosa. Again the words were awesome. This dosa were made of the moong daal and they tested great specially the core part of it, probably had a garnising of onion and cucumber.  Probably was lucky to stay @ FC road and had chance to visit Wadeshwar... i recommend everyone to check this joint wherever they are at pune :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...