Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Comfort Zone!!!

Comfort Zone

 I use to have a Comfort Zone, where I knew I couldn't fail
The same four walls of busy work, were really more like jail.

I longed so much to do the things, I'd never done before,
But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone and paced the same old floor

I said it didn't matter, that I wasn't doing much
I said I didn't care for things, like diamonds, furs and such

I claimed to be so busy, with the things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for, something special of my own.

I couldn't let my life go by, just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside, and let the change begin.

I took a step and with new strength, I'd never felt before,
I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye", and closed and locked the door.

If you are in a Comfort Zone, afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.

A step or two and words of praise, can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile, success is there for you!


- Author Unknown 

- from collection of Hardik, copy-paste from world wide web (no copyright violations intended)

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...